Certificate Program for Jewish Day School Teachers
Here is your chance to earn a teaching certificate in Jewish studies online that will give you not only high-level content but also the skills to teach it.
The program features online courses, a summer study program in Israel, and a teacher training practicum, along with:
• Courses in Torah, Rabbinic literature, holidays, Hebrew, philosophy, history, culture, and Jewish peoplehood – to enrich you personally and take your teaching to a new level
21st Century Pedagogy
• Tech tools for your classroom – to enhance your teaching and your students’ learning
• The inclusive classroom – to celebrate the cultural, emotional, and cognitive differences in your class
Active and Interactive Teaching
• Teaching Practicum using the clinical approach, with mentorship by an Oranim College lecturer
• Creative teaching methods encourage active learner engagement.
Graduates of the program will receive a teaching certificate from Oranim College and Israel’s Ministry of Education.
Directed by Oranim College of Education, with support by Israel’s Ministries of Education and Diaspora Affairs.
To learn more about this program, please click here.