Two-week program (56 academic hours) – $1800
- Academic courses: lectures, workshops, field study, symposium
- Student services: free Wi-Fi, library services, on-campus security
There is a $200 non-refundable registration fee.
Participants are required to pay in full and to present proof of health insurance coverage in Israel for the duration of the program at Oranim.
For all information on payment, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Day trip/s– $100 per day (Includes transportation, tour guide, entrance fees)
- Hebrew course – $150 (6 lessons during 2 weeks)
- Arabic course – $150 (6 lessons during 2 weeks)
- Health insurance – $2 per day
- Oranim Dormitories
Cost per 2 weeks:
- For one person in a double room– $100
- Electricity (approximate) –$ 15
*The cost includes: Electric kettle, stove, basic cooking utensils, refrigerator