As part of S2S, many schools bring groups of their staff members to us each summer. The Department of Jewish Peoplehood, together with your school’s S2S coordinator, will custom design a meaningful and enriching Israel experience for your staff. Your Jewish and non-Jewish staff members will engage with Israel and Israelis on a deeply personal level, whether they have visited many times or are first-timers. We believe that they will return to work enriched personally and better equipped professionally.
With the expert facilitation of the Department of Jewish Peoplehood, this experience focuses on:
- Understanding the milieu in which your partner school lives, the history of their home community, and their lifestyles.
- Getting to know your partner school in depth by experiencing a day in their life, meeting their students, and learning and celebrating with them.
- Developing warm, personal, and professional relationships with the staff of your partner school.
- Learning together with your partner school about Jewish identity, Jewish Peoplehood, the place of Israel in Jewish life, and more.
- Working with the staff of your partner school to set the vision, goals, and joint curriculum for your students.
- Meeting Israelis and learning about Israeli society in depth.
- Experiencing Israeli society from the inside.
- And, of course, enjoying the best of Israeli culture, entertainment, historical sites, and natural resources.