Oranim International School provides professional development for teachers from all over the world, including the former Soviet Union, the United States, Canada, and Israel. Areas of expertise include: teaching Hebrew as a foreign language, teaching English as a foreign language, Jewish Peoplehood education, early childhood education, and more.
Our professional development programs include:
- Educational tourism experiences in Israel for Jewish educators from around the world
- School-to-School professional development programs for participating teachers and principals from North America and Israel
- Jewish Peoplehood seminars for Israeli educators, such as this seminar for HaBonim Dror and WZO educators in Israel
- Training Hebrew teachers for Jewish communities around the world
- Pedagogical support for Masa Israel Teaching Fellows, young American Jews teaching English in Israeli public schools